Makes 8 fajitas
4 large chicken breast
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 orange or yellow pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
¼ cup olive oil
2 cups of tomatoes, small dice, OR
1 can of diced tomatoes and chili’s, drained
Old Bay Seasoning
Corn or flour tortilla shells
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Slice vegetables. Place in a bowl and set aside briefly.
- Place chicken breast in a deep casserole dish. Season both sides with taco seasoning and black pepper. Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning.
- Pour oil and sprinkle all seasonings in the slice veggies. Toss with your hands.
- Place all veggies on top of the children inside of the casserole dish. Cover.
- Bake for 1 hour – 1 1/2 or until done (there is no pink on the inside of the meat).
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Separate chicken with a fork.
- Serve with all the tortillas shells and your desired fixings.